Why Choose Morgan Electric Services?
Morgan Electric Services is a fully licensed and insured company serving the greater Houston area. We are locally owned and operated. Our referral-driven, family-centered culture provides personalized customer care, delivering the best results for each client’s unique situation.
- All employees are screened by pre-employment background checks.
- Fully trained and certified technicians arrive in clearly marked Morgan Electric Services vehicles.
- Continuing education and additional training is provided to all technicians
- Out of respect for your home, our technicians take all necessary precautions to keep your house clean.
- For service and repairs, our technicians identify the problem, show you photos of the issue, provide flat-rate pricing to repair, and wait for your approval before any work begins.
- We are dedicated to ensuring the best client experience, and delivering the absolute best in electrical products and services
- We empower our employees to complete your project in a timely manner and hold them accountable for providing you with the highest level of service.
- We’ll never try to talk you into a product or service that you don’t want or need.
- We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility.
- We continue to be the leader in technological advances including high-end equipment, whole-home integration and smart systems.
Our Mission is to provide the highest level of service, in a timely manner, and at a fair price to our valued clients. To achieve this, we remain focused on these Core Values that are deep-rooted in our culture.
Meet the Owners
Owner, Operations Manager
Trey was born and raised in Houston and is married with four children. He graduated from the HVAC program at Wharton County Junior College in August 1997. Over the next 15 years, Trey continued refining his technical knowledge and focusing on his customer service skills. In September 2012, Trey opened the doors to Morgan Pro Services with a focus on customer service and unsurpassed quality.
Owner, Business Manager
Steve was born and raised in Houston and is married with three children. He received a Masters of Accountancy degree from Baylor College Hankamer School of Business. Steve worked for Ernst & Young LLP for over four years. He then served two years as President and CFO at Cirrus Air Technologies, a company that designs and manufactures residential electronic air cleaners. Steve continues to expand his education and research new technology.
In early 2015, Trey started working with Steve Lyon, President and CFO at Cirrus Air Technologies. Morgan Pro Services became the official installer for all Cirrus Air whole-home air purification systems. In November 2015, Trey and Steve became partners in Morgan Pro Services. From the beginning, they have continued to expand Morgan Pro Services both in the number of clients and their service offerings, without compromising on quality or client service.
In 2018, Trey and Steve launched Morgan Electric Services. They are involved in the daily operations of both Morgan Pro Services and Morgan Electric Services, work closely with their clients, and can be found on job sites to ensure exceptional quality and client satisfaction.